Monday, December 15, 2008

Spike TV's Video Game Awards Show Overflow


So what’s up with the award categories in spike TV’s 2008 award show? Best Performance by a Human Male or Female. What does that mean!?! Are robots making our video games now? (I hope they’re not evil). And what about the categories Best Individual Sports Game and Best Team Sports Game, why isn’t there one umbrella category called Best Sports Game? I get that Spike TV is the “Man Channel” but seriously guys, did you really need two sports categories. But what really blows my mind is that Fallout 3 won Best RPG. How did a shooter win Best RPG! (Argggg the rage I feel right now!!!!) I guess I can’t be too mad, if I take into account Spike TV’s target demographic (males 18-49) I bet 70% of them only own an Xbox and I also bet that their top 3 games are Gears of War 2, Halo 2, and of course freaking Fallout 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment