Sunday, March 1, 2009

I’m Broke: A Strategy for Reading Comics Amendment

So I’ve been on hiatus again for which I’m really sorry. Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you, the general public somehow. Right now I need to make an amendment to my I’m Broke: A Strategy for Reading Comics post. As it has already been pointed out I am missing a point



1.5 Piracy. Yes being a thief in the night pays off as long as you don’t get caught. Thanks to the internet you can download scans off some of your favorite comic books for free. Check it out at comicsworld.wordpress.com, but I am not condoning this, stealing is wrong (naughty naughty)
  • Pros- Free comic books that are conveniently on your computer to read
  • Cons- Watch out for that thing called the law, scans on a computer doesn't beat actually having a comic book in your hands, depending on the shape of your computer getting/reading the scans could be a pain





No comments:

Post a Comment