Thursday, April 21, 2011

SSF4 Gen's Laugh out Loud Infinate

I am not a fan of infinite combos in any fighting game. Props to anyone who takes the time to learn and execute infinites flawlessly, but to the average player, like myself, they are just freaking frustrating. When I get stuck in a long combo, all I can do is watch my character slowly die and there is nothing I can do about it. So when I heard that Gen had an infinite combo in SSF4, I had to know what this new devastating combo looked like just in case I started running into a lot of Gen players in the online arena. I was expecting a basic tutorial on how to pull off the combo, but instead, I got this rather hilarious video. Technically it’s not an infinite, but as you will see it can be very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment