Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Throw Up the Horns for Shrooms

Thanks to Twitter (yes, I have officially succumbed to Twitter....weep for me) I can now find really stupid, yet incredibly funny things on the internet. This little bit of internet gold comes from @NowGamer_Dan who didn’t tweet this specific video, but he did point me to the site called weebls-stuff.com. I must admit, weebis-stuff.com might just become my new go to site if I want to waste that precocious thing called time. Sorry Facebook, Newgrounds, and TheOnion.com you’re just going to have to vie harder for my attention. Anyways, Jack Black would be proud to see these fungi rocking out like Dethklok from Metalocalypse. If only Mario had heard this song before his little addiction to the magic mushroom, then maybe we wouldn’t be waiting with bated breath for his appearance on Dr. Drew’s Celebrity Rehab. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment