Monday, March 3, 2014

Game Review: ImmorTall


About a year ago I found this great flash game by Pixelante called ImmorTall. The game takes about five minutes to play and when I was done I wanted to cry. Ok maybe not cry, that's not manly, but it sort of left me with this weird sad feeling. It's a very simple game, but a very good one. You, an alien from another planet, have crashed on a war torn earth. It is up to you, if you choose, to protect a family of four from the violent world that threatens to kill them. I don't want to say more because I'm afraid it might ruin the experience. I will say that the haunting music and the beautiful graphics play perfectly into the game's theme. Even though none of the characters speak, the game says a lot. Hit the jump to play the game.


Click here to play the game

After playing ImmorTall what do you think about it? Did you like it? Do you even classify it as a game? Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment